Dispute with a lawyer


If you believe a lawyer has violated any of the Minnesota Rules of Professional Responsibility and you want to know whether you should file a complaint and how to file a complaint, contact the Office of Lawyers Professional Responsibility.

Fee Arbitration

Fee Arbitration is a relatively fast and simple way to resolve a fee dispute with an attorney. It is a free service provided by the bar association. In order to use this service, your attorney must agree to participate and the attorney’s office must be located in Ramsey County. To get started, click on: Rules and Procedures and Petition. For additional information, contact the Office of Lawyers Professional Responsibility: (651) 296-3952.

Get a 30-minute consultation from a qualified, local lawyer for $30 or less.

Request a lawyer online

Or call us! We're here to help.

Monday - Friday

8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.